Ryde Business Forum is delighted to announce that the Ryde City Local Business Awards will be launched in May 2014. The awards will recognise outstanding businesses in a variety of industry categories. It is a program that involves the local community in many ways. Businesses are nominated by their customers, with the most popular becoming finalists in this high-profile program.
The Northern District Times will be the official newspaper for the Awards.
How it works
- The public nominate their favourite businesses. Nomination forms will be distributed throughout the business community, and customers may nominate registered businesses online.
- After the close of entries, the most popular businesses are selected as finalists.
- Finalists are invited to submit additional information about their business.
- Finalists are visited by anonymous judges who evaluate the service experience offered.
- The winners are determined based on the additional information and the judges’ feedback
Winners will be announced at the Ryde City Local Business Awards Presentation Evening. The event is anticipated to be a sellout, with local business teams, sponsors, dignitaries and local media all in attendance. This spectacular event will include the presentation of awards and live entertainment.
Key dates (revised)
25 June – Nomination coupons distributed
16 July – Nominations close
30 July – Judging commences
3 September – Presentation Evening
The Ryde City Local Business Awards present an opportunity for organisations to build relationships with business owners, their employees and customers,. It also gives organisations the opportunity to promote themselves to the local business community. Sponsorship of the Ryde City Local Business Awards provides a unique channel where multiple opportunities are provided to engage the economic backbone of Australia.