A big thank you to the Regus team for such a great night! While Robert Okulus, Area Director for Regus, was unable to attend Anastasia Kelly (GM of Regus North Ryde), Kathlene Campbell (Coaching General Manager) and Aaron Liddle and Samantha Foster (GMs of other Regus facilities in Sydney) were great hosts and showed our members and guests around the Regus facilities.
Some of our members are already big fans of Regus. Perspective Promotions, The North Group and Red Team all use Regus’ serviced office facilities. Smith Khakar from The North Group told us she moved from a home office to a small office at Regus several months ago and her business has grown enough for her to take a second, larger office at Regus.
The Regus team provided very generous lucky draw prizes including a bottle of wine, a full day hire of the boardroom and a gold pass which is valid Australia-wide. The winners were Adam Hyland of Franke Hyland, Lisa Fish of Glen’s Charters and Dianne Smith of eCorner.
For those who didn’t make it, the catering at our August event was voted “best so far” for 2014 by at least two members!
Ivan Gavran of AltusQ was drawn by Anastasia as our August Business of the Month.
- Yvonne Dornan – President Gladesville Chamber of Commerce
- The Hon Victor Dominello, Member for Ryde, represented at the function by Margaret Lee
- John Alexander MP, Member for Bennelong
- Roy Newsome – General Manager, City of Ryde
- Clr Roy Maggio – The Mayor City of Ryde
- Stefan Sojka for Tony Abboud, Ryde Macquarie Park
Level 2 members:
- Richard Bradshaw – The Salvation Army Employment Plus
- Kaylar Michaelian – Hyecorp Property Group