Business After Hours hosted by the City of Ryde is one of our most popular events each year and this year was no exception. Council gave a brief presentation on developments in major precincts across the City – see the presentation here: PRESENTATION – Ryde Business Forum – Business After Hours – Monday 5 June 2017 (Mayor Clr Pickering, George Dedes and Dyalan Govender)
Mayor Clr Bill Pickering welcomed around 70 members and guests from Chambers across the City as well as RBF members.
For many it was an opportunity to meet George Dedes, new Acting General Manager. George gave a brief overview of what’s happening in the City before handing over to Dylan Govender, Acting Manager City Planning, for his developments update.
Photos from the event are here on our Facebook album.
Our thanks to the City of Ryde for its generosity in hosting the event and for providing the worm farm (with training!) for the Lucky Draw. Martina Fox from Royal Rehab will have a fantastic garden in a few months.
Business of the Month was won by Russell Sajadi, who owns Bahar Persian Food and Art at 32B Church Street, Ryde. Russell is a member of Ryde Macquarie Park Chamber; we are now including RMPCC members in our Business of the Month draw.
Who was there?
- John Alexander MP, Member for Bennelong
- Clr Craig Chung, City of Sydney
- Clr Bill Pickering, Mayor, City of Ryde
- Stefan Sojka, Ryde Macquarie Park Chamber of Commerce
- Nora Etmekdjian, West Ryde Chamber
Level 1 members:
- City of Ryde – Mayor Pickering
- Colin Stibbs – CPSA
- Stephen Lowndes – Royal Rehab
- Elizabeth Webb – TAFE NSW
Level 2 members:
- Snowden Parkes Estate Agents
- Chill IT
- Laboratories Credit Union
- Helloworld Top Ryde City of Ryde