Organise a group of friends and family to come along and enjoy a morning tea at Eden Gardens to support Cancer Council NSW.
- Listen to a Guest Speaker from Cancer Council NSW;
- Visit the Daffodil Garden to see the daffodils in bloom;
- Be entertained by West Pymble Public School Choir;
- Enter the hat competition for adults and children;
- Enter the raffle draw to win some great prizes;
- Write a message on the Daffodil Tree.
Hat competition for adults and children! Wear your best decorated hat to win some great prizes.
$15 per person, payable on the day.
Thank you for your support.
RSVP essential – Call: 02 9491 9976 or