Charting Your Path into the Future
The future of leadership and business growth is not in analysis but in design. ‘Design Thinking’ is the next big thing in management problem-solving approaches, the secret to successful innovation, great organisational cultures and powerful brands.
In this three-day Design Thinking Program (April 28 – 30, 2014) you will learn how to:
- develop deep consumer insights
- problem-find and reframe problems in a way that enables innovation
- reduce risk and accelerate learning through rapid prototyping
- use a creative process to manage intractable problems
- become comfortable operating in ambiguity
- become more flexible and effective in problem solving
- work collaboratively
- use insight to generate better ideas, faster
Design Thinking is a powerful, creative and human-centred approach to solving wicked problems and creating valuable and viable innovation. Used in tandem with traditional management frameworks, design thinking provides the missing link to a holistic business approach.