Ryde Macquarie Park Chamber of Commerce and its member Graham Nisbet are running an important seminar on disaster recovery on 5 November prior to our Business After Hours, and are inviting all RBF members and members of local Chambers of Commerce.
Would you know what to do if your business had a disaster?
How would you make sure you could continue operating?
The Graphic Arts Services Assocation of Australia and Ryde-Macquarie Park Chamber of Commerce present an opportunity to learn how your business can survive disaster.
Join Graham Nisbet, Managing Director – Continuity Planners Australia for a fun and informative seminar, followed by an opportunity to meet and mingle with other business folk at Ryde Business Forum’s Business After Hours Event in Macquarie Park.
This seminar will address:
- What would happen if your premises were hit by a disaster, be it a cyclone, power failure, fire, flood, computer disaster or flu outbreak?
- Who will be your crisis management team?
- What are the critical processes that you do in your usual business premises that will still need to be continued from an alternate location?
- Is your information well backed up, kept off site and able to be recovered?
- Will your website still be operational and could you update it easily?
Come along to learn the answers to key questions about your business continuity plan.
Monday 5th November 2012
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Location: Snap Franchising Limited, Grd Flr, Bld D, 12-24 Talavera Road, North Ryde,
Followed by Ryde Business Forum after hours networking session at Hunt & Hunt Lawyers, 1A Innovation Road, North Ryde
$250 per company, max 2 people, ($100 per additional)
Register Now! Call 02 8354 0602 or email email@example.com