Hunt & Hunt Lawyers invite you to a lunchtime seminar on Thursday 26 March at their North Ryde Offices.
Handled properly, you can negotiate what can be a difficult and unpleasant experience and reduce the potential for unnecessary expense and adverse publicity. Having well worded policies and appropriate processes in place will significantly minimise the stress.
Join us for our presentation where we will discuss:
- What is inappropriate behaviour, misconduct and serious misconduct
- Management and investigation
- Follow your procedures
- What type of investigation is required
- Responding to a complaint
- Natural justice and procedural fairness
- Coming to a conclusion
- What are your options if disciplinary action is required
- Navigating the minefield and avoiding common pitfalls
Date: Thursday 26 March 2015
Time: 12:30 – 12:45 pm registration (a light lunch will be provided) 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm presentation
Venue: Hunt & Hunt Offices – Level 2, Panasonic Building, 1 Innovation Road, Macquarie Park
RSVP: Please RSVP by Thursday 19 March 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org.