- August 30, 2017
7:00 am - 9:00 am
What you’ll learn:
- Why video works
- Where businesses get it wrong
- What makes a video strategy successful
- 10 videos to connect with your community
- Brainstorm – what videos would work for you
- What videos to make yourself
Presented by Geoff Anderson, owner of Sonic Sight.
Geoff has been producing corporate videos for 25 years. He is the author of Shoot Me Now – making videos to boost business and loves sharing his knowledge and expertise. He delivers compelling presentations that inform, inspire and entertain.
The venue for this event is the Gardenia Room at North Ryde Golf Club. Parking available onsite and on the street.
Venue: North Ryde Golf Club
My venue content