The Lane Cove Tunnel will be closed for scheduled maintenance during November and December 2013.
Westbound Tunnel Closure:
- 10.00pm Monday 24 November to 05.00am Tuesday 25 November 2013
- 10.00pm Tuesday 25 November to 05.00am Wednesday 26 November 2013
- 10.00pm Wednesday 26 November to 05.00am Thursday 27 November 2013
- 10.00pm Thursday 27 November to 05.00am Friday 28 November 2013
Eastbound Tunnel Closure:
- 10.00pm Monday 02 December to 05.00am Tuesday 03 December 2013
- 10.00pm Tuesday 03 December to 05.00am Wednesday 04 December 2013
- 10.00pm Wednesday 04 December to 05.00am Thursday 05 December 2013
- 10.00pm Thursday 05 December to 05.00am Friday 06 December 2013
The closure times have been planned to minimise any inconvenience to motorists.
To advise motorists, there will be surface road signage on Epping Road, Pacific Highway, Gore Hill Freeway, Hills M2 and other access roads.
During the full closure motorists travelling toward the CBD on the Hills M2 Motorway will be diverted on to Epping Road. If travelling westbound on the Gore Hill Freeway follow the signs to Longueville Road then to Epping Road. Motorists can rejoin the Orbital at Delhi Road Interchange on the Hills M2 or Reserve Road Interchange on Gore Hills Freeway.
“The management of the Lane Cove Tunnel apologise for the inconvenience caused by this work, and thank motorists for their patience during this urgent work,” said a motorway spokesman.