The Australian Graduate Management Consortium (AGMC) is a unique partnership between TAFE NSW and Charles Sturt University. You can study the postgraduate course at St Leonards TAFE and get yourself an MBA, gaining a postgraduate certificate and a diploma in management on the way. Get the confidence and knowledge to run a team of people and ultimately, get that promotion! Last call for enrolments. Classes start in July.
The TAFE NSW and Charles Sturt University partnership offers practical hands on learning with no tedious lectures, studying part-time while at work.
- develop operational and strategic management skills
- learn to lead an organisation in a competitive marketplace
- develop critical thinking, problem solving, ethical decision making and effective communication skills.
Find out more about these courses here: http://info.tafensi.com.au/agmc-sem1/
This is a nationally recognised postgraduate qualification with a practical approach, designed and developed to meet the needs of busy managers.
- Study a postgraduate course without a university degree*.
- Charles Sturt University qualification.
- Individual attention and face-to-face support.
- Each qualification completed in one year of part-time study.
- Flexible, affordable study, FEE-HELP approved.
* Applicants are required to have one of the following:
- An undergraduate degree from a recognised Australian institute or a qualification deemed to be equivalent, with at least two years relevant work experience; OR
- A diploma or advanced diploma from TAFE or other recognised Registered Training Organisation, with at least five years relevant work experience in a supervisory / management capacity; OR
- More than five years’ experience in a senior supervisory / managerial position with significant responsibilities and good writing skills.
Other sites with a bit more in depth information about the AGMC and this degree are:
For more information, contact the Course Coordinator at TAFE Northern Sydney Region: Phone: 02 9448 4457 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org