Join the North Ryde Fun Run, 9am-2pm Sunday 19 October 2014, at Macquarie University Sport Grounds, cnr Culloden & Talavera Roads, Macquarie Park.
Events for all ages & stages, including students:
- 2km walk
- 5km run
- Novelty races
There’ll be food and drink, entertainment and games, and market stalls.
Enter for $10 or $20 for entry + T-shirt
Carers & spectators – gold coin donation
Proceeds go to Australian Rotary Health for research into Youth Emotional Health and treatment, and other worthy Rotary Projects.
• Rotary Club of North Ryde
• Rotary Club of Macquarie Park
• Robert Menzies College
• Dunmore Lang College
• Macquarie University Village
• Macquarie University Rotaract
• Macquarie University Centre for Emotional Health
• Macquarie University Sport & Recreation
Enter now at: www.northrydefunrun.com.au Online entries close 16 October, then enter at the event