Mark Hastings of the Northern Sydney Institute of TAFE has a special offer for RBF members to attend an upcoming productivity workshop free of charge.
“The Northern Sydney Institute is renowned for pushing the envelope. Late 2013 we announced a strategic alliance with premier educational partner Leadership Management Australia and we are pleased to inform you that we are offering a special offer to you as a valued customer to experience our educational excellence through a productivity workshop delivered by our partner hosted at our innovation campus Cameragyl,” Mark said.
“This offer is limited and for our fellow RBF members, complimentary, to assist you in achieving greater success in the year ahead.”
How to achieve greater results in 2014 …a workshop with a difference
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your personal and professional development and succeed in 2014 with clear focus and direction.
- The power of goal setting, the Goals Cycle, and the positive and negative effects of feelings, actions and attitudes
- The Total Person® Concept, to achieve success in all areas of your life
- Explore your achievements and challenges whilst learning how to improve your problem solving process
- Planning for continued success in 2014
- Discuss key productivity concepts to help you achieve more this year
Join us and implement key productivity strategies in 2014!
Workshop to be held on:
Friday, 21 March 2014
Northern Sydney Institute StLeonards Campus
Cameragyl Building J Ground floor,213 Pacific Hwy
St Leonards NSW 2065
8:00am registration for a 8:30am start – Session to conclude by 11:30am
COMPLIMENTARY – usually $175 per participant.
Please send a reply email email@example.com to book your seat.