As a senior executive you deal with critical business issues and challenges as well as leading others through change and uncertainty. It is important to have the opportunity to reflect and reframe business issues to achieve your organisation’s long-term success.
The Senior Executive Forum is a unique leadership program previously run by The Leadership Consortium and now part of MGSM’s Leadership Suite of Programs.
The program is specially designed to challenge you to:
- Expand your perspectives by learning from peers from other organisations and industries
- Develop deeper insights into your effectiveness as a leader
- Reframe business issues and consider different approaches to problem solving
This 3-day immersive experience has an impact and gets results by:
- Using actual case examples from participants’ own experience
- Ensuring application of learning to actual business issues and challenges
- Personalising learning through small learning pods
- Using multiple learning strategies to engage your learning
- Involving high level facilitation to frame, capture and maximise learning
- Program duration: 3 Days Residential
- Location: Aitken Hill, Yoruke. VIC
- Dates: October 21-23, 2013
- Cost: A$6,380.00 including GST. (price includes food & accommodation)
Registrations are now open. To secure your place register online or call +61 2 9850 9016.
See all open MGSM programs here.