The Ryde Planning and Business Centre was packed to capacity on Monday 2 June when members of RBF, Ryde Macquarie Park Chamber and other local Chambers attended our June Business After Hours. More than 100 guests were updated by Cr Roy Maggio (Mayor of Ryde), Roy Newsome (Acting GM, City of Ryde) and Dominic Johnson (Group Manager, Environment and Planning) on Ryde’s performance and budget, and on new developments in key business precincts.
You can access the presentations here – PDF Download.
Leon Vrontamitis of Smartline was the winner of the Worm Farm and George Papallo, RBF’s Treasurer, won a family pass to the Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre in the lucky draw.
Our thanks to the City of Ryde for being, as always, such generous hosts, and to local Chamber presidents for promoting this event through their member base.
Our Business of the Month for June is Royal Rehab – read more about the site redevelopment and the completion and naming of new roads in the facility here.
- The Hon Victor Dominello MP, Member for Ryde
- John Alexander MP, Member for Bennelong
- Tony Abboud, Ryde Macquarie Park Chamber of Commerce
- Stefan Sojka, Ryde Macquarie Park
- Rita Lepedjian, Australian Armenian Chamber of Commerce
- Yvonne Dornan – Gladesville Chamber
Level 1 members:
- Stephen Lowndes – Royal Rehab Ryde
- Mark Hastings – The Northern Sydney Institute TAFE NSW
- Alex Escobar – Achieve Australia
- Colin Stibbs – CPSA
- Anne Bryce – Achieve Australia
Level 2 members:
- John & Bev Debrincat – eCorner
- Jason Kithcingman – North Ryde Golf Club
- Andrew Edsor – Quest Apartments North Ryde
- Richard Bradshaw – TSAEP
- Victor Berger – Milne Berry Berger
- Steve Cremona – 2realise
- John Booth TWT
- Hyecorp – Steven Abolokian
- Anastasia Kelly – Regus Macquarie North Ryde
- Mark Beyers – Hunt & Hunt
- Mandy Glendenning – ATEL
- Bradley Browne – Club RydeX
Photos from the event are shown below. If you would like to order high resolution copies please contact Sabrina Ferguson.