Nestled between Macquarie University Hospital and MGSM on Talavera Road is Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde. With its smart and minimalist decor, it caters perfectly for business travellers and weekend guests alike, with tech-savvy rooms, free wi-fi in the reception area and a new bar for that relaxing drink before dinner. Several of our guests at last night’s Business After Hours function said they didn’t know the hotel existed; they do now, and they are very impressed!
Members and guests enjoyed a superb spread of antipasto delights. We thank Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde for being such generous hosts.
We welcomed the following new members on the night:
- Mark Bartlett – Seniorhelpers
- Alina Martin – Eden Gardens
- Yong Zhu – Grace & Young International Marketing
Alina Martin of Eden Gardens was drawn as our Business of the Month for March.
Travelodge Macquarie provided very generous prizes for the lucky draw:
- One Night Accommodation Voucher at TFE Hotel of choice in AU or NZ won by Jane Leonard of Savvy Graphics
- 2x TFE Hotel Collateral Packs (TFE Bag, Beach Towel, Notepad, Post it notes, Pen & Mints) won by Adrienne McLean of The Speakers Practice and Alina Martin of Eden Gardens.
Our speakers on the night were:
- Tony Abboud, President RBF
- Clr Jerome Laxale, Mayor, City of Ryde
- Inspector Dawson of Eastwood LAC
- David Tompkins, President West Ryde Chamber of Commerce
- Stefan Sojka, President Ryde Macquarie Park Chamber of Commerce
- Arthur Rojas, General Manager, Travelodge Macquarie North Ryde
We would like to acknowledge Level 1 members who attended:
- Eden Gardens
And Level 2 members:
- Snowden Parkes Real Estate
- Hyecorp Property Group
See photos from the evening here on our Facebook Album.