The Ryde Bootcamp Program has been operating for five years and has successfully helped hundreds of local business owners take their small business to the next level. With small groups and a hands-on focus, this course is a must-do for anyone who is interested in starting their own business or is currently running a small business.
This is an impactful small business training program that has been delivered in partnership with Northern Sydney Institute of TAFE, Ryde Business Forum and City of Ryde.
This is a fantastic and FREE program suited to anyone who is starting and/or running a small business. The only condition for your enrolment is that you are a local resident and/or local business. This course is fully subsidised by the City of Ryde, so the only investment is your time.
This is an impactful small business training program that has been delivered in partnership with Northern Sydney Institute of TAFE, Ryde Business Forum and City of Ryde for five years.
The course operates each Tuesday night for eight weeks as per the program below, starting on Tuesday 6 September.
- Week 1: Preparing a business plan
- Week 2: Conducting market research
- Week 3: Managing the finances
- Week 4: Marketing planning
- Week 5: Registering your business
- Week 6: WHS for small business
- Week 7: Financial statements
- Week 8: Social media marketing
Once you have registered a course contact will be touch with further information.
Survey results from students in April 2015 found that:
- 100% of participants would ‘Strongly agree’ in recommending Ryde Business Boot camp to others interested in starting a small business.
- 100% either ‘Strongly agreed’ (69%) or ‘Agreed’ (31%) that the information obtained in the program was helpful in them setting up or running their small business.
Parking: Free parking is available at the See Street car park, Meadowbank TAFE.