The awards will recognise outstanding businesses in a variety of industry categories. It is a program that involves the local community in many ways. Businesses are nominated by their customers, with the most popular becoming finalists in this high-profile program.
How It Works
- The public nominate their favourite businesses. Nomination forms will be distributed throughout the business community, and customers may nominate registered businesses online.
- After the close of entries, the most popular businesses are selected as finalists.
- Finalists are invited to submit additional information about their business.
- Finalists are visited by anonymous judges who evaluate the service experience offered.
- The winners are determined based on the additional information and the judge’s feedback.
Winners will be announced at the Ryde Local Business Awards Presentation Evening. The event is anticipated to be a sell-out, with local business teams, sponsors, dignitaries and local media all in attendance.
This spectacular event will include the presentation of awards and live entertainment.
- 23rd June Nomination coupons distributed
- 16th July Nominations close
- 28th July Judging commences
- 3rd September Presentation Evening
The Ryde Local Business Awards present an opportunity for organisations to build relationships with business owners, their employees and customers. It also gives organisations the opportunity to promote themselves to the local business community. Sponsorship of the Ryde Local Business Awards provides a unique channel where multiple opportunities are provided to engage the economic backbone of Australia.
For further Information, please contact Steve Loe – Managing Director Precedent Productions
Office: (02) 8577 5060 Mobile: 0418 205 554 Email: email@example.com