If you’re up for a free night of learning, networking, canapés & drinks then you’ll love this Business Shorts event in Norwest, Baulkham Hills Sydney. Bring your cards and meet other business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals in a relaxed environment. This is a stand up style event with time for networking before and after the guest speaker. Come along and expand your network!
Date: Tuesday, 16th April 2013
Location: Servcorp, Level 5 Nexus Norwest, 4 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Time: Networking, drinks & canapés: 5:30pm. Presentation at 6.00pm
RSVP here online
Speaker: Brett Kelly, CEO, Kelly+Partners
TOPIC: 7 Things Your Accountant Should Do For Your Business
Whether you like it or not the quality of your accountant affects your business; either for the positive or sometimes to the detriment of the business.
How can you be sure your current accountant is the right fit to support you and help your business succeed? Brett Kelly, the CEO of Kelly+Partners, awarded “Australia’s Most Efficient Accounting Firm” will share 7 areas you need to check that your accountant is going to help both you and your business.
Areas that will be examined:
• Protection – Ensure the family and business can survive a catastrophe
• Planning + Progress – Plan and monitor Financial Goals
• Finance – Pay less tax, income tax minimisation and planning for minimal CGT on sale of business
• Tax, Profit + Cashflow – Generate more profit and improve cashflow.
• Succession/Exit Planning – Help to build a business that can be sold.
• Retirement – Establish, maintain and manage the retirement ‘business’
• Estate + Legacy – Control who gets money upon death and to leave a lasting legacy.
Have your questions ready for Brett at the conclusion of his presentation.
Door Prize: Attend for your chance to win a fantastic door prize