‘Small Biz Connect’ is a practical, government-funded program that links experienced business advisors with small business operators.
The service provides a personalised focus, local know-how and mentoring support.
- You will initially receive three appointments with a business advisor at no cost to you or your business. This will be followed by ongoing assistance if required.
- Your first appointment will be a general discussion about your business.
- This is followed by a further appointment of up to two hours. Your advisor will use a comprehensive business diagnostic tool to assess your business.
- Your third appointment will be a business review to analyse the diagnostic results and develop an action plan.
- Ongoing assistance will be available, if requested, to support you as you implement your action plan over a six-month period. The fee, which may be tax deductible, is heavily subsidised.
The business advisory service is delivered at the Ryde Planning and Business Centre on Mondays from 1.30 – 3.30pm or Fridays from 9.30 – 11.30am.
To book an appointment call 9415 2630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the service contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 9952 8222.