September is Huntington’s Awareness Month, and you’re encourage to ‘be seen, wear pink and green’ -a and also join in the Walk 4 Hope at Parramatta Park on Sunday 18 September.
Register for Walk 4 Hope here: https://registration.everydayhero.com/ps/event/Walk4Hope2016
The walk at Parramatta commences at 11 am in Parramatta Park. Dr Geoff Lee MP will be the official starter.
The walk is for 4 km or 8 km around the park.
Each participant will get a T-Shirt, cap or sun visor as part of their registration and merchandise will be on sale ribbon pins, slapbands.
- Little Hart, played for us last year and will do so again. Here is a link to their Facebook https://www.facebook.com/littlehartmusic/
- Lions will have a Sausage Sizzle and drink stall with all proceeds donated to Huntington’s NSW.
- Nutrimetics will have giveaways and a stall.
- Face painting for the kids
- Westmead Huntington’s Unit will be there and selling cupcakes
- Huntington’s NSW has an art class and the art will be on exhibition and on sale
- Kids games, egg and spoon races and other games