Learn how to use options for protection, income & leverage!
With Exchange Traded Options (ETOs), money can be made whether the stock market is going up, down or sideways. Options are used by both investors and traders.
Protection: If you manage a personal portfolio of stocks or for your superannuation fund (SMSF), and you want to know how to protect your shares from downside risk, you definitely are on the right page! Read on:
This two day workshop will help you to:
- understand the power and flexibility of options
- learn to use options for protecting the value of your share portfolio
- learn to use options for creating addition income from your stock portfolio
- various ways of using develop a realistic framework for your investing plan
- practice your newly acquired skills, using workable strategies, in our unique interactive setting
- apply the principles in the practical exercises provided
- avoid, correct or take advantage of the most common mistakes made by both novice and experienced investors.
- learn how to assess a stock chart: how to interpret price bars, trends & which are the best indicators
- protect your stock portfolio from downside risk
The workshop is presented by David Novac, an engaging expert in the area of financial awareness and investor education, who currently also presents on Sky Business.
Take a look at your financial options by registering for this event now.
Workshop: Options for Success
Venue: Sydney CBD NSW (TBA on registration)
Date & Time: Saturday and Sunday, 27 & 28 June 2014 from 10am to 6pm
For more information: