The team at Servcorp North Ryde invite you to Business Shorts Networking on Wednesday the 18th of November, 5.30 -7.00pm.
Special guest speaker is RBF member Hardeep Girn, Managing Director of Know My Business, who will talk about Knowing Your Value Proposition.
Would you like to learn more about how to maximise your networking efforts? Know My Business specialises in connecting businesses with potential clients and opportunities. Their unique methodology is changing the face of sales and business development in the SME world, and Hardeep will be sharing some of his secrets during November.
Hardeep will be presenting at the Servcorp Business Shorts Networking event at North Ryde on 18 November 2015 at 5.30pm, where he will talk about the importance of understanding your Value Proposition when introducing your business.
Whether you’re a start up business or have a well established brand, you will benefit from attending this presentation.
Click here for more information and to register: https://hgirnnnryde.eventbrite.com.au
Still trying to decide if you’ll attend? Here are five quick reasons why you should register now for this insightful event:
1. You’ll discover how to get the attention of your target market in order to communicate your value proposition and turn leads to meaningful relationships which will help your businesses succeed with Hardeep Girn, Managing Director of Know My Business.
2. You’ll gain a better understanding as to how delivery of the message in the right channel can carry further than you first expect – no matter the size of your business, the industry you are in or who you engage with.
3. Learn the importance of tone of voice and how you start the conversation to lead to a great business introduction.
4. Discover how to prioritise which products or services to sell to your target client.
5. It will be fun! There’s delectable canapes and refreshing beverages. Need we say more?
You will be provided with an opportunity to ask questions and take away valuable knowledge.
Be sure to bring your business cards to enter the lucky door prize – a bottle of Bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne plus 2 hour Boardroom usage from Servcorp – and connect with like-minded individuals.
To assist with catering, an RSVP is essential. Tickets are $10 each; this covers the catering cost for fine food and wine you’ll enjoy on the night.
Level 9, Avaya House
123 Epping Road