Not long now until Small Business September is upon us! The City of Ryde, in partnership with the Northern Sydney Institute of TAFE, is holding a number of FREE workshops to help local small business owners get an edge on the competition! RBF encourages all small business owners to take advantage of these free workshops; feedback from previous years shows that attendees found them a great resource.
All workshops are free to attend but bookings are essential. Book soon as workshops such as Small Business Bootcamp fill up very quickly. For more information on each course, click on the links below. These links are also available in our Calendar section.
- WHS & Workers Compensation
- Tax Arrangements and Business Loans
- eMarketing and Press Releases
- Facebook and Twitter
- Ryde Business Bootcamp
- Staff Recruitment and Termination
- Resource and Accounting Systems
- Advertising and Market Research
- Websites and eNewsletters
- Time and Information Management
- Budgets and Cash Flows
- Customer Service and Public Relations
- eCommerce and Payment Gateways
- Setting Up A Home Business