The Almgren Centre foyer was filled with RBF members and guests last night at our April Business After Hours; for several it was a first-time visit to DLC and they were surprised – and very pleased – to find such a range of well-appointed and well-priced conference facilities.
General Manager Malcolm Butler-Nixon spoke about DLC’s facilities on behalf of Dr Alasdair Murrie-West, who had had to travel overseas at short notice. Felicity Webb, Customer Relations and Events Manager, gave guests more details about the facilities and took guests on a tour of the rooms.
We welcomed new members on the night:
- David Tompkins – Ryde Toyota
- Matthew Graves – Perspective Promotions
- Peter Smith – Carix Pty Ltd
- Kathleen Synnott – McGraths Real Estate
We would also like to acknowledge Level 1 and Level 2 members who were present and who spoke about their company’s latest projects and offers:
- Jill Belme – Meadowbank TAFE
- Stephen Lowndes – Royal Rehab
- June Heinrich – MCC Macquarie
- Alex Escobar – Achieve Australia
- Megan Peters – The Epping Club
We thank the Dunmore Lang College team for putting on such a great event, and for their generous lucky draw prizes, the major one of which was a half-day conference at the Almgren Centre including catering from Alliance Catering.
Our Business of the Month winner is Ivan Gavran from Altus Q – congratulations Ivan!
Pics below were taken by Sabrina Ferguson.[nggallery ID=16]