- June 20, 2017
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Brought to you by the City of Ryde and Realise Business.
No matter what type of business you are thinking about, this content-rich workshop gives you the essential information to help you start your business. Our presenter will give you tips and knowledge to enable you to build your business on a solid base. The workshop draws participants with a wide variety of experience and diversity of business skills and knowledge and is ideal for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business or who has been in business for less than 12 months.
At the workshop, you will:
- Gain a wide-ranging view of the key areas you will need to start and manage a business and ensure successful outcomes
- Undertake a feasibility check on your business idea
- Better understand the financial aspects of managing your business
- Gain an understanding of your business compliance responsibilities
- Become aware of the roles of a business owner
- Receive a Statement of Attendance – Start a Business
After the workshop, participants who have not already utilised their fully government subsidised meeting with a Business Advisor, may arrange to meet with an advisor for up to two hours for free.