MGSM has just released its Executive Education Calendar for 2015/2016 – see all available programs here. The three programs below are taking bookings right now.
THE INFLUENTIAL LEADER 12-16 OCTOBER
MAXIMISING LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES IN COMPLEX ENVIRONMENTS
A 5 day intensive residential workshop for functional and business unit leaders using action learning principles to:
- develop awareness of their own leadership style and approach
- build individual capacity to develop teams
- learn how to inspire commitment from others
- learn how to use their emotional intelligence
Participants will develop a personal action plan and follow-up coaching is provided after the program.
THE EFFECTIVE LEADER 26-29 OCTOBER
ACHIEVING LEADERSHIP IMPACT THROUGH IMPROVED EFFECTIVENESS AND PERFORMANCE
A 4 day fast paced program for high potential leaders using experiential techniques to explore new approaches and develop fresh skills to:
- develop strategies for dealing with high work demands and competing priorities
- achieve greater influence and impact
- gain a deeper insight into personal styles and effectiveness
- maximise self-development and refine coaching skills
Participants will gain a deeper insight into personal styles and effectiveness through a pre-program 360 assessment and the workshop debrief/coaching process.
THE NEW LEADER 12-14 OCTOBER
ESSENTIALS OF LEADERSHIP
This program covers key areas such as teams, communication, personal and leadership styles, change management and resilience. Participants will gain a deeper understanding of these themes and leave with fresh insights and practical skills and tools they can apply directly in the workplace.
Ideal for people in the early stages of a leadership role, or those about to step up to their first significant leadership / management position.