Are you spending your weekends and Friday nights:
- Doing your books from home?
- Re-keying data from paper invoices and bills into accounting system?
- Reconciling bank statements and getting headaches?
- Wondering how profitable your business and thinking of managing cash flow? and
- Using your accounting system to produce BAS and not seeing the return on investment in the system?
Not any more! Enough is enough! You didn’t go into business to do paper work. Get your weekends back and spend it with your family.
In one hour Thiva Thuraiappah (CPA) and Lee Barrett (CA) of LALI Business Consulting and Mark Lazarus of Quote Stock Sell will demystify cloud and explain how moving and using a cloud accounting and business management system help to take control of your business, its profitability and your quality time. You will also learn:
How to track and manage the processes from acquiring a lead to shipping products and providing services, to invoicing the client. Manage inventory, client goods returns (they happen in most businesses so processes should be in place to manage this), and returns to suppliers.
Light refreshments provided from 5:30 pm and event kicking off from 5:45 pm on Thursday 17 October in the Darug Room, Parramatta Library. Please bring along another business owner and staff to this event.
Great networking opportunity and 3 hour free parking at Westfield Parramatta, 5 minutes walking to the event location and take advantage of the Thursday extended hour shopping at Westfield Parramatta.