Thiva of LALI Business Consulting invites you to a free event on 9 April which will teach you how to use the cloud to your best business advantage.
Ironbark Room, Strathfield Library
65 -67 Rochester Street
Date and time: Wednesday, 9 April 2014 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EST)
Are you spending your weekends and nights:
- Doing your books from home?
- Re-keying data from paper invoices and bills into accounting system?
- Reconciling bank statements and getting headaches?
- Wondering how profitable your business and thinking of managing cash flow? and
- Not spending quality time with your family and friends?
Not anymore! Enough is enough! You didn’t go into business to do paper work. Get your weekends back and spend it with your family.
Come to this event and learn the secrets of how the “Cloud” can meet the unique needs and transform your business to give you more control to more effectively and efficiently manage your business!
In one hour Thiva Thuraiappah (CPA) of LALI Business Consulting will demystify the cloud and explain how moving to and using a cloud business management software tool helps to take control of your business, its profitability and your quality time and best of all, reduces your stress and frees up your time to optimise your investments.
You will learn:
- Essential cloud applications for your business
- How to save IT costs
- How to save time an effort on doing admin and paper work
- How to collaborate in real time and
- How to improve your business operations dramatically
Get the most out of this amazing technology from the moment you get started…
Any business owners and managers interested in understanding Cloud technology and want to see the latest developments should not miss this event.
Light refreshments provided from 5:30pm and event kicking off from 5:45pm. Please feel free to bring along another business owner and staff to this event.
Great networking opportunity and free roadside parking, 5 minutes walking from Homebush Station to the event location.