‘I really enjoyed the workshop…It was content-rich and professionally presented.’ Scott Henshaw, Director, Forsythes Recruitment
Right from the outset, Ashley highlighted the opportunities that exist for companies to generate higher profit margins by using DISC to increase revenue and reduce costs across a range of HR and business processes.
What is DISC?
DISC is an online behavioural analysis system that enhances individual, team and organisational performance by helping people to communicate, cooperate and function in a more effective way.
Ashley is a leading trainer of ‘Extended DISC’ which is a cloud-based platform that allows organisations to easily create and administer customised DISC profiles plus Open 360 and Employee Engagement Surveys at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
Why use DISC?
- An increased understanding of our own behaviour;
- An increased understanding of the behaviour of others;
- A new language for team development; and
- A foundation for further development activities.
How do organisations use DISC?
Using case studies from some iconic Australian companies, Ashley then demonstrated how DISC can be used across a number of HR and business processes, including:
- Hiring and onboarding
- Succession planning and skills gap analysis
- Leadership development and executive coaching
- Team building and communication workshops
- Sales and customer service training
- Conflict resolution and career counselling
- Open 360 and Employee Engagement Surveys
It was really valuable to identify how DISC could be of interest and value to my business and the clients we work with. : Scott Henshaw, Director, Forsythes Recruitment
How do I learn more?
Ashley is conducting two-day DISC Accreditation Training courses in Macquarie Park (28-29 Sep) and Parramatta (12-13 Oct).
Click here to find out more or get in touch with Ashley if you would like to make an enquiry.