With the new membership year RBF is pleased to offer all members the opportunity to provide a lucky draw prize at any Business After Hours event, in addition to the prize or prizes provided by the host.
The conditions of this benefit are:
- You must be present on the night, as you will be drawing the prize and presenting the prize
- You will get thirty seconds on the microphone to speak about your prize or your company
- You may offer a prize at more than one Business After Hours event in any calendar year, however, preference will be given to those who have not previously provided a prize
- A limit of three members each month can provide a prize each
- The prize must be tangible – a product, or if you don’t have a product to provide, a gift basket/bottle of wine/gift voucher for a retail establishment or similar
- All suggested prizes will be reviewed by one of our Board members before being accepted
We think this is an excellent opportunity for our Level 3 members to gain exposure at our Business After Hours events too. We already acknowledge our Level 1 and Level 2 members in attendance on the microphone at every Business After Hours.
If you wish to donate prize for an upcoming Business After Hours event, please contact our Secretary Milly Colahan.