North Ryde Golf Club is holding its Corporate Challenge Day on 14 November and is seeking teams and sponsors to take part. They currently have 15 groups or 60 corporate partners registered for the Challenge.
If you have not registered yourself or your team yet, download and complete the entry form here: NRGC REGISTRATION FORM Entries close 4:00pm Monday 3 November 2014.
The Club is in search of a ‘Naming Rights” sponsor for this year’s event. Essentially, the Naming Rights Sponsor covers the $3000 green fees that would be associated with a typical corporate golf day.
What do you receive in return?
- Exposure 130 invitees (all corporate connections of NRGC, expecting approx. 80 guests to attend)
- Naming right sponsor’s logo to appear on all promotional material for this event including Foyer Screen ad, Lounge Bar TV ad, printed material, AV presentation at dinner
- Listing as a “Premium Corporate Partner” on Club’s website for 12 months
- Signage on three holes on golf course on the day of event (1st, 6th& 10th)
- Signage in private function facility pre & post-golf
- Direct email advertorial sent to attendees prior to & following event
- Advertorial in Club’s November 2014 newsletter
- 15min presentation slot (with PA & AV) to address guests at dinner
- Two groups (8 players) for golf with 4 carts
- Two tables x 10 at presentation dinner
If you would like to sponsor this event, please contact Jason Kitchingman at North Ryde Golf Club on 0402 502 388.