The event marked the launch of ‘Springboard’, a new, cost-effective service designed specifically for small to medium sized businesses to help them identify their most valuable IP and generate a strategy to create, protect and gain a competitive advantage from those rights to maximise return to the business.
To find out more about Watermark’s Springboard and the special offer for Ryde Business Forum members, please contact Sheona Robertson on 02 8874 0407 or email email@example.com.
This event was held directly following our Annual General Meeting and outgoing President Lydia Scuglia welcomed new RBF President Tony Abboud to host the evening.
Guest speakers included:
- Stefan Sojka, President Ryde Macquarie Park Chamber of Commerce
- Roseanna Gallo for Carols on the Common
- Nathan Pratt, Economic Development Manager for the City of Ryde, re the Ryde China Business Forum
- Stephen Lowndes of Royal Rehab with an update including a challenge to sign up for the Ryde Rollercoaster Run
- Jenny Grindall of Achieve Australia talking about the NDIS
- Penny Dillon of Optus reminding everyone about Ride2Work Day this Wednesday
Carla Degenhardt, Special Counsel for Watermark, then spoke about the new Springboard program for SMEs.
Our Business of the Month winner was Karen Laing of Lady Anne Funerals, and David Rafferty won the lucky draw prize of a bottle of sparkling wine donated by Watermark.
Ryde Business Forum thanks Watermark for its generosity in hosting the evening; we have had several members comment on what an enjoyable night it was.
Photos from the evening are here on our Facebook album.