The annual West Ryde Easter Parade & Fair was a wonderful success last year attracting a crowd of many thousands from right across the community.
You are invited to be part of this exciting community celebration by hiring a stall or sponsoring the event to promote your business, which will be held on 19 March 2016 (the Saturday before Good Friday) from 9.00am – 3.30pm in Market Street, West Ryde.
If you would like to sponsor this community event whilst promoting your business download this link: Download the Sponsorship Package
Activities on the day include:
- Schools Bunting competition
- Paper Plane competition
- Stage performances and demonstrations
- Street parade for churches, community groups, businesses and schools
- Easter bonnet competition – 2 sections – schools and individuals
- Easter Best Decorated Wheels competition – prams, cycles, skateboards, scooters etc
- Singing Star contest
- Children’s rides, entertainment and an animal farm
- Hire space only – $110 fee (for space 3x4m)
- Stalls – $195 fee (for a covered stall)
The West Ryde Easter Parade & Fair Committee works in conjunction with the City of Ryde Council and has representatives from the Chamber of Commerce, local newspapers, clubs and local community groups with Clr Artin Etmekdjian as the Chairman.
If you would like to participate by hiring a stall, marching in the parade or performing on stage, please complete the Application Form in the link below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Application Form
Please ensure the form is completed and returned no later than Friday 26 February 2016 with payment.
Please do not hesitate to contact Nora Etmekdjian via email for further information.