A City of Ryde initiative to rejuvenate the retail scene in West Ryde will transform window displays while bringing benefits for local businesses and a group of TAFE students seeking commercial experience.
How to Get Involved
Walk the trail around West Ryde
See the shopfront window displays
Retailers participating in the West Ryde Shopfront Showcase are:
- Bikeology – 1065 Victoria Road
- Bob’s Models and Hobbies – 1001 Victoria Road (entry via Graf Ave)
- Excellence Electronic Enterprise – 29 Ryedale Road
- Excell Glass – 1073 Victoria Road
- Helen De Cut Salon – 53 Ryedale Road
- Manila Mart – 23 Ryedale Road
- Mr. Piano – 91 Ryedale Road
- Ryedale Newsagent and Handy Market – 31 Ryedale Road
- Oasis Hair Salon – 974 Victoria Road
- Ravi’s House of Spices – 13 Ryedale Road
- The Korean Community Magazine – 1085 Victoria Road
- West Ryde Ace Shoe Repairs – 15 Graf Avenue
- West Ryde Newsagency – 999A Victoria Road
Vote for your favourite window display
There are several ways you can vote:
- Scan the QR code (located near the window display)
- Go to the City of Ryde Facebook(External link) page
- Complete a ballot form (from participating retailers or West Ryde Library) and drop it in at West Ryde Library, 2 Graf Avenue, West Ryde.
A People’s Choice Award will be announced the week commencing 16 December.
Find out more here at the City of Ryde’s website.